*8cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:30 today the temperature was -8°C.
Great to see fresh snow! As predicted the temperature has really dropped and it feels colder than -8! Conditions will be much better on the mountain thins morning with some silky fast powder turns up for grabs. Generally speaking up on the mountain the snow will look much better than it actually is. There will be a thin layer of great snow on top of heavy ice. Beware.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1047cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.