*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:50 today the temperature was 0°C.
Warmer conditions are persisting however there are still some great turns to be had on the mountain if you know where to look.
It looks like we can expect some rain tomorrow but after that heavy snowfall Sunday. Fingers crossed for epic powder turns…Monday!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1039cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 175cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.