*17cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 0°C.
Light snowfall in the village this morning. Temperatures have risen and the snow has become heavy at village level. Winds are predicted to increase later in the morning with a full scale blizzard warning for the region. The good news is snowfall in predicted for the for remainder of the week.
From all of the team at 360niseko happy new year and have a great year / A-ke-ma-shi-te o-me-de-to Yo-i-o-to-shi-o!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 250cm
- Snow depth at the base, 100cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 436cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.