*6cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:50 today the temperature was -14°C.
After yesterday’s euphoric skiing and boarding on what can only be described as unbelievable conditions – fast deep bouncy powder – this morning will be a good time to hike the peak.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1150cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 450cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.