*1cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -12°C.
A cold clear morning. Yesterdays predicted snowfall did not amount to much. Our recommendation is to get up on the mountain early and enjoy some soul carves on the freshly groomed runs.
There will be excellent views throughout the region today so grab you camera and get some shots.
Rhythm Snowsports have a great Instagram photo competition running where all you have to do is tag your photos #rhythmjapow to put yourself in the running for a great prize. To find out more take a look at the competition details.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1001cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.