*5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -5°C.
We have had a little top up of snow overnight and the sun is out this morning. Conditions should be great again today on the mountain.
Yesterday’s weather was quite strange. During the afternoon we has a succession of clear sunny patches followed by snow storms which repeated for most of the afternoon.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 415cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1183cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.