*3cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -9°c.
With the cold temperatures over night conditions will again be fantastic any where on the resort.
After the deluge of snow over the last few weeks the sunshine yesterday and today has been a welcome sight.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 313cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 240cm
- Snow depth at the base, 110cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.