*5.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -14°C.
We have had a nice top up of snow overnight which will definitely improve conditions up on the mountain. There probably has not been enough for a reset and fresh tracks but you never know…. especially higher up on the mountain. Fine weather has been predicted for today and intermittent snowfall throughout the remainder of the week.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1006.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.