*2cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 8:00 today the temperature was -3°c.
A calm cold overcast morning in Hirafu.
Niseko Moiwa and Night Skiing
Niseko Moiwa ski ground opens for the season today and this evening night skiing commences in Hirafu. Skiing and snowboarding under lights takes it to the next level with the lifts closing now at 20:30.
Last night one of our favorite Bars blo blo opened for the season.
That is why we are a bit slow this morning!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 328cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 235cm
- Snow depth at the base, 115cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.