On The Up
*2.9cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 5:10am today the temperature was -3°c. The new snow fall came over night, it’s dry and light, if your in the area you should head up the mountain to score some fresh turns.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,421cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Light and Dark
With all the fair weather we have been having the snow has started to melt around the village, still not to worry there is a lot to melt!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.