*5.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -4°C.
Another top up over night. Yesterday strong winds limited lift operations in Niseko United and it looks like this may happen again today. At village level the winds don’t seem to bad so we are hoping the upper lifts will be running.
There will be nice deposits of wind blown powder all over the mountain but please be careful as there will be hard windblown sections and the snow pack will be variable.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1034cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.