*11.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:15 today the temperature was -3°c.
Winter has returned this morning with heavy snow fall and cold temperatures. Visibility will again be limited on the mountain however skiing and boarding will no doubt be excellent.
Out and About
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 359.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 240cm
- Snow depth at the base, 110cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.