*38cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:25 today the temperature was -10°C.
It is now officially “SNORKLE DAY”. With an astonishing 38cm of accumulative snowfall in lower Hirafu Village it is fair to say double that amount would have accumulated in places higher up on the mountain. Take your snorkles with you people because it will be beyond deep up there today! It will be ridiculous on anywhere on the mountain this morning.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 903cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.