* 1 cm has fallen in the last 24 hours. At 6:30 am today the temperature was 0
The forecast storm and snow has done a bit of a disappearing act on us and today at 6.08 am the temp is hovering around 0. There was some snow in the past 24 hours but it has consolidated quite a bit overnight. A generous call would be 1cm. Conditions will be ultra firm out there today and if you are a skier the groomers will be a delight and ultra fast. At 360 we like to keep the faith and are still hoping that temps drop and the soft and fluffy that is forecast arrives across the day and will be keeping an eye out the window and on the Hirafu live cam incase it does.
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Niseko, 664cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 315 cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150 cm
- Real time lift operations.
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Snow Forecast 6 day weather summary
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
- Please follow the Niseko Rules.
Useful information from other places
Live Web Cam from Hirafu Village
360niseko Snow Station Readings Disclaimer
The 360niseko now has 2 snow stations for the 2017-18 season in Higashiyama at 200m and 300m *The Hirafu Gondola is at 305m. Please be aware that this new reading is NOT in Hirafu village but a few kilometers down the road. There is always a deviation how and where the snow falls – the area is famous for micro climates and mini weather patterns. Some days there may be 10cm in Annupuri and 25cm in Hanazono and vice versa – some days 30cm of fresh snowfall comes down everywhere!! Altitude plays a big part as well so please don’t take the 360niseko snow readings as being definitive – the readings are what is outside our houses on the ground.