*40cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was -6°c.
The mind boggling snow fall is just continuing here in Niseko with another 40cm on the snow station.
With more snow forecast for the remainder of the month we are on course for a massive December. Hirafu has now passed the 4 meter mark of accumulative snow fall sitting at 438cm!
A few shots from last night.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 438cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 285cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.