*3.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -11°C.
Cold temperatures and a nice layer of super light powder greet us today.
Although not a lot of new snow has fallen down here at village level there will definitely be some nice lines to be had higher up on the mountain.
Have a great week!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 385cm
- Snow depth at the base, 185cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 804cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.