The Big One
*14.4cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:15am today the temperature was -4°c. We have been waiting for snow fall like this all March and now it’s here, Niseko delivers again.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,444cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 205cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Chair lift rescue
I had always wondered how you were rescued from a chair lift and the other day I stumbled upon this video of Niseko Ski Patrol getting three guys off a chair lift. I’m not sure if this was just a drill or it was for real.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.