Over 13 Meters Of Snow
*7.1cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:55am today the temperature was -7°C. Another day and another dump of fresh, we have now clocked up over 13 meters in Hirafu village this season!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,343cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 430cm
- Snow depth at the base, 230cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
It’s Tequila Tuesday at Wild Bills tonight so why not get down there and enjoy fine imported tequila from mexico for only ¥300 per shot.
Back country, but why?
Needless to say if you have been following our daily snow reports you will know what the mountain has been like to ride. These photos are on un-groomed ski runs, with conditions like this who needs back country!?
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.