More snow and more to come
*14.1cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -3°c. There are no gates opening today but if the can ride one of the upper lifts you will be in for a treat!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,458cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 430cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
The ski ground of choice today is Grand Hirafu and we will be doing one of our favorite laps. Take the high speed gondola up the hill followed by a brisk walk to Miharashi before finding our way onto Holiday with the final drop down to Boyo before doing it all again.
Birds on the water
A few shots of the Niseko wildlife doing it’s thing down at the river.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.