*1cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:30 today the temperature was 0°C.
Light snowfall in the village this morning. It feels like it is trying to snow but not quite getting there. Yesterday afternoon it was looking promising with a blizzard rolling through town however there has not been a large amount of snowfall at village level. It is possible that there are some decent accumulations higher up on the mountain with wind blown powder deposits. There is only one way to find out…..
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 180cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1201.5.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.