*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:20 today the temperature was -7°C.
Another sunny day here in Niseko. It is always nice to see the sun but for those looking for powder turns these can be trying times.
Yesterday throughout Japan temperatures were unseasonably warm and that was also the case here in Hokkaido with temperatures the same as we expect in early April between 3-5 degrees!
Colder temperatures and snowfall will again return to the region on Thursday night so fresh snow will return – keep the faith.
In the mean time enjoy the beautiful weather and have fun out there.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 385cm
- Snow depth at the base, 190cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1090.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.