*11cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was 1°C.
Conditions are overcast down to the resort level. Snow quality is surprisingly good considering the current temperature. This morning is going to have some good turns up for offer.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1544cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 500cm
- Snow depth at the base, 230cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.