*17.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -11°c.
Yesterdays snowfall was reasonably heavy but this morning we can expect that layer to have consolidated meaning the today’s layer of light powder will speed up conditions on the runs. The last few days have been bitterly cold on the mountain so remember to wear a face mask.
For more snowboarding and skiing actions shots please check out the daily galleries at POWDERSHOTS.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 531.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 295cm
- Snow depth at the base, 145cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.