*20.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -9°c. It is snowing at present although the sun is forecast to make an appearance later this morning.
The snow just keeps falling here in Niseko. Yesterdays strong winds have calmed down today so expect some incredible tree runs in any of the gullies or leeward aspects. Caution is advised as there there will be icy wind effected areas in amongst the deep powder stashes.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 552cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 295cm
- Snow depth at the base, 145cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.