*3.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -1°C.
Great to see the village covered in fresh snow this morning. Temperatures are relatively warm this and the winds are strong…we have to take the good with the bad.
Colder temperatures and continued snowfall are forecast to continue for the next 5 days at least. Here’s hoping for a mega March of snowfall!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 370cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1094cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.