Another fine day, maybe
*.2cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was 1°c.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,482cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 425cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Spring blue bird
Yesterday the weather gave us blue sky’s for the most of the day, I can hardly believe it is almost April but there were a few signs of Spring starting to show around Niseko.
I can’t believe nobody has hit this mushy!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.