*3cm has fallen in the last 24 hours in Niseko. At 7:00 today the temperature was -3°C. Fresh snow and patches of sunshine this morning!! Wow. Could even be a bluebird pow day for those lucky enough to still be in Niseko 😉
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
* 360niseko is signing off for the next 2 weeks and going on and early holiday. Please check out Powderlife’s Snow Report or Ski Japan’s Snow Report or Experience Niseko’s Snow Report . For up to the the minute enthralling snowfall excitement Niseko Wow’s magical ruler.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Niseko, 921cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 290cm
- Snow depth at the base, 100cm
- Real time lift operations.
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Snow Forecast 6 day weather summary
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
360niseko Snow Station Readings Disclaimer
The 360niseko’s snow station for the 2017-18 season is in Higashiyama at 200m *The Hirafu Gondola is at 305m. Please be aware that this new reading is NOT in Hirafu village but a few kilometers down the road. There is always a deviation how and where the snow falls – the area is famous for micro climates and mini weather patterns. Some days there may be 10cm in Annupuri and 25cm in Hanazono and vice versa – some days 30cm of fresh snowfall comes down everywhere!! Altitude plays a big part as well so please don’t take the 360niseko snow readings as being definitive – the readings are what is outside our house on the ground.