*2.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:30 today the temperature was -9°c.
After the excellent snow fall over the last few weeks today is a great day to get outside and enjoy the views and explore Niseko. It’s a “Bluebird” out there.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 165cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 190cm
- Snow depth at the base, 90cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.