*8cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:10 today the temperature was -3°C.
Snow lightly in the village this morning and visibility is low. Yesterdays strong winds disrupted lift operations through out the resorts. Once again snow conditions will be variable with deep wind drifts and wind packed snow sections. Heavy snowfall has been predicted for this week for Hokkaido and much of Japan.
Photo: Powdershots Niseko Rider: Ashley Nicholls
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 260cm
- Snow depth at the base, 95cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 415cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.