*13.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village with the majority of the snow falling overnight. At 07:00 today the temperature was -3°c. Conditions will be excellent on the mountain with cold temperatures a great layer of fresh snow and no wind.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date,127cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 185cm
- Snow depth at the base, 83cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
A few laps
A great layer of beautifully light dry powder snow has fallen over night…it would be rude not to go up for just a few laps!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.