*5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:20 today the temperature was -5°C.
This morning beautiful large flakes of snow are falling lazily out of the grey sky which means one thing….minimal wind! Yesterday the upper half of the mountain was closed all day due to strong winds so with yesterdays 8cm and today’s 5cm there will be some great powder stashes up for grabs. There has not been enough snow for a total reset so remember to ride well within your limits as there will be icy sections lurking just below the surface of the fresh snow. Have fun!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1052cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 400cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.