*15cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:05 today the temperature was -11°C.
Yesterday strong winds rocked the region disrupting lift operation through out Niseko United. Today the winds have calmed down and light snow is presently falling in Hirafu. The cold temperatures will mean dry fast powder on the mountain this morning. Have a great day.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 634cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 325cm
- Snow depth at the base, 150cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.