Spring Spring Spring
*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:00am today the temperature was -13°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,409cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 420cm
- Snow depth at the base, 220cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Expert Run – A black ski run that is recognised by the Ski Association of Japan as a giant slalom course and used for competitions through out the season in Moiwa.
Main Run – A really wide red ski run that you can watch all the action on from the comfort of the Moiwa Ski Ground building and restaurant.
Shirakaba Slope – This Moiwa ski run is a cross between side country and an ungroomed black ski run, the name means Silver Birch and there are plenty to weave through.
Blue Bird Season
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.