Clear Monday Morning
*22cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:40am today the temperature was -5°C. Last night produced intermittent snowfall and wind gusts.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,090cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 365cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Center, the highest ski run you can ride in Hirafu at night, and also one of the most ridden of the mid-mountain runs because it’s usually the first open in the early season and one of the last to close down in spring.
Get their early for the freshness and you can spend a good few hours speeding down the wide run area or bash it through the trees on either side.
- Take dog for a walk – check
- Enjoy the snow covered trees – check
- Move the cars so the snow clearer can push the front yard – check
- Marvel at a freshly cleared road – check
- Take in view of Kutchan valley – check
- Take in view of Mt. Youtei – check
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.