*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was 3°C light drizzle has been falling bringing with it slushy conditions and a few sad faces.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,409cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 405cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Niseko Village ski ground is where we will be heading and will check out the action at the action at the World Airlines Ski Championship 2012.There will be lots going on all over the ski ground including Next Stage, Yard Sale and Shakey Knees.
Spring Hike Magic
Yesterday we hiked the northern face of Mt. Yotei where we found great snow and heart pounding terrain. Here are a few images taken with my phone.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.