Could conditions get any better for this time of year?
*13cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:15am today the temperature was -1°c. Amazing dry light powder snow, no wind and the sun is out.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,520cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 415cm
- Snow depth at the base, 175cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Seeing is believing
360 Degree Video
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.