*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 6:20am today the temperature was -3°C. This morning the skies are slightly overcast.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,090cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 365cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Today we’re back at Higashiyama (aka Niseko Village). With the lack of snowfall last night we’ll be looking for some nice groomers with interesting turns and banks.
Glen Claydon took these yesterday – great shots of a Niseko morning.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.