*13cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:15 today the temperature was -10°c.
The snow has finally stopped falling and the wind has subsided. The overcast conditions and cold temperatures will maintain the great snow conditions.
Hanazono Ski Ground Opens
Here is a short movie from yesterday…..one more time!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 207cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 190cm
- Snow depth at the base, 80cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.