*15cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:10am today the temperature was -8°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,147cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 210cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
What a morning to head over to Annupuri ski ground to try and poach the first tracks down the mountain. At the top of the mountain our ski run of choice is Champion, at the bottom it’s Junior. But if you venture through Gate 7 today there should be some fresh lines to be found…
Niseko Japan Part 2
We loved the first Niseko part and here is the second.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.