The Outlook Is Bright
*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:30am today the temperature was -1°C.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,416cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 405cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Hit Herbies Umbrella Bar’s rail with your best trick at 4pm today for your chance to win kudos, prizes and a bar tab.
With spring on it’s way the huge park on Mt. Niseko Annupuri will soon be open. Here are a few sequence images from a kicker competition held in Hirafu last Sunday.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.