*5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 07:15 today the temperature was -9°C.
Conditions this morning are overcast and windy. Snow quality is good and it is still snowing at the moment.
The storm last night dropped more than the measured 5cm, but most of it has been blown into snow drifts.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1460cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 485cm
- Snow depth at the base, 245cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.