*25.5cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was -6°c.Another huge dump of snow overnight and the snow is still falling. Conditions couldn’t get any better right now.
LOOK AT IT!
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date in Hirafu Village, 162.5cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 180cm
- Snow depth at the base, 85cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
Coming To Life
Yesterday we reported the opening of the Niseko Village ski ground, the resort did open but only the lower couple of lifts. Today the resort will reportedly start operating the Niseko Gondola if that happens Niseko Village will be the place to be.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.