*23cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs just outside of Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -8°C.
The wild new year weather has calmed down overnight and this morning should be great on the mountain with the good possibility of the upper lifts opening. Expect some very deep snow drifts amongst the trees. Have fun and ride safely with friends if venturing off the groomed runs.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 602cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 290cm
- Snow depth at the base, 135cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.