*0cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:10 today the temperature was 2°C.
Not the best conditions here in Niseko today with light rain and moderate winds. With the recent spell of warmer weather and now rain today extreme caution is advised for any back country hiking with a general avalanche warning in place. The good news is the temperature will drop sharply later in the day heralding the start of heavy snowfall.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1039cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 390cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.