*0cm of fresh snow has fallen since yesterday morning and at 7:45am today the temperature was -6°c.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1,416cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 410cm
- Snow depth at the base, 200cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
What’s happening today
Hanazono is the ski ground of choice today and the fast groomer action can be had on Youtei Sunset, Crystal Garden and Stairway to Heaven.
Mt Yotei #1 Psycho
As we walked up Mt. Yotei the other morning we saw this guy making first tracks down the mountain, we met him at the bottom and he said he was the #1 psycho!
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.