*2.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 6:30 today the temperature was 3°C.
The powder has inexplicably returned to Niseko. Earlier this morning is was snowing heavily then it stopped and the sun came out. Now it is snowing hard again with and another 1 cm of fresh snow falling in 20 minutes.
Now it has cleared again…..
Anyways with a little over 2.5cm of fresh snow conditions should be a lot of fun on the mountain this morning.
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 325cm
- Snow depth at the base, 100cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1215.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.