*24.5cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -7°C. It is absolutely dumping in Niseko this morning and the snow has been stacking up at an incredible rate over the last 24 hrs!! Visibility is limited but the wind is low. Not much left to say….wow….have fun out there 🙂
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 285cm
- Snow depth at the base, 140cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 477cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.