*7cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was -10°C. A cold clear start to the day but the clouds are moving in quickly. The snow that has accumulated on the snow station came down yesterday and it was a clear evening here in Niseko.This morning the groomed skiing will be fantastic and there should be some sweet pockets of powder still up for grabs – woof woof!
Always interesting to look up at Mt.Yotei and the end of the beautiful day and see who put tracks in….yesterday it was a spectacular sight!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 395cm
- Snow depth at the base, 170cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 1047.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.