*19cm of fresh snow as fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 07:00 today the temperature was -4°C.
The snow began falling again late yesterday afternoon and as usual for mid February the snow quality is amazing with light, dry fluffy powder coming down. Due to the heavy snow fall this morning visibility will be limited on the mountain but skiing and boarding in the trees will be exceptional.
A couple shots from yesterday.
Useful information from other places
- Accumulative snow fall to date, 1186cm
- Snow depth at the peak, 480cm
- Snow depth at the base, 205cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.
Get more information on Snow-Forecast.com.
Niseko snow fall data
The 360niseko snow fall data is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Feel free to use it for personal or commercial purposes and if you publish it please credit 360niseko by providing a link back to the website.