*0cm of fresh snow has fallen in the last 24hrs in Hirafu Village. At 7:00 today the temperature was 6°C. Today we now have gale force winds to go with the rain and whiteout on the mountain. Cold temperatures and snowfall are forecast from this evening for the remainder of the coming week. Be careful making your way around town out there people it’s I C Y!!
Useful information from other places
- Snow depth at the peak, 320cm
- Snow depth at the base, 140cm
- Accumulative snow fall to date in lower Hirafu village, 781.5cm
- JMA’s six hour precipitation forecast, possibly the most accurate weather map
- Real time lift operations.
- The latest Niseko avalanche report.